Fran Penberthy and Privacy Statement
This policy covers Fran Penberthy, franpenberthy.com use of personal information that Fran Penberthy collects when you use the services featured on her website or subscribe to her newsletters. Such services include free and paid products, digital courses and one to one coaching.
1. is a Sole Trader business operated by Fran Penberthy.
2. You can contact Fran Penberthy for all matters relating to the business either by mail to The Riverside Centre, Clockhouse, Ashford, Kent TN23 4YN; or by email to email@example.com.
3. Fran Penberthy will treat your information and your confidence with the utmost respect and will keep you informed at every stage of the relationship with you. If you have any concerns at all, please use the contact information listed above to get in touch and ask.
4. It is the policy of Fran Penberthy not to transfer or sell to a third party any information it receives through Fran Penberthy or franpenberthy.com
5. By entering your details in the fields requested, you are agreeing to two things: You enable Fran Penberthy to provide you with the services and/or information you have selected and you also enable Fran Penberthy to send you her newsletters and promotions. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information Fran Penberthy will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
Your contact information may be used to send you marketing material as part of Fran Penberthy’s legitimate interest in promoting her business. You may request that this ceases at any time; you can also ask that your information not be used in this way from the beginning. This information will be shared with our email marketing partners at getresponse.com and MailChimp who actually send out the emails which Fran Penberthy create.
Your contact information will also be used to affect any bookings you may make online for one to one coaching sessions. This information is kept to enable Fran Penberthy to meet her contractual obligations to you.
Your email address may be used to send you an invoice via PayPal (paypal.com) or bank transfer and may be used to accept payments from you or to issue refunds where needed. This information is kept to allow Fran Penberthy to meet her contractual obligations to you.
All information gathered from you during a one to one coaching session will be stored electronically and used only in connection with the one to one sessions. It will never be shared with anyone else under any circumstances. This information is processed to enable Fran Penberthy to meet her legal obligations.
7. Fran Penberthy will keep different information for different periods of time, as follows:
Information Fran Penberthy keeps for marketing purposes will be kept until you ask for it to be removed. If you ask, it will be removed immediately the request is received.
Financial information is required by Law to be kept for seven years. This will include your contact information as stored on Paypal.com
Information gathered regarding one to one coaching sessions will be kept as part of our legal obligations for a period not exceeding seven years from the date of your final session.
8. All of Fran Penberthy’s external partners have committed to operating in accordance with the new Data Protection Laws.
9. Your rights: Under the new Laws, you have certain rights, detailed below. You may use the contact details at Item 2 to request any of these rights in your own words.
The right to have your contact information removed. You can request to remove only marketing information, only information from booking in for courses or other services/products, or both. If you request us to delete all of your contact information completely, then any active course usage you have in the system i.e. Live Well for Good 30 day course materials sent out by email will be cancelled as a result. No information relating to one to one sessions will be deleted as Fran Penberthy is legally obliged to retain it.
You have the right to be sent a copy of all the information Fran Penberthy holds about you within 30 days. Fran Penberthy will honour this request as quickly as possible; if it can’t be managed within 30 days Fran Penberthy will let you know. There will not be any charge for this.
You have the right to have your information corrected; if any information Fran Penberthy holds about you is wrong then Fran Penberthy will amend it to be accurate. Bear in mind that one to one coaching session notes which are responses you gave to questions at the time are taken faithfully, but some notes are subjective commentary by the coach and “corrections” to these will not be entertained.
From the outset, you have the right to object to the storing and processing of your information; however if you do object then no coaching can proceed; once you have attended a one to one coaching session it will not be possible to remove the written notes about the session due to legal obligations.
You have the right to complain about the holding of your information. If Fran Penberthy cannot resolve your complaint, or you feel that the response is inadequate, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk or to take your complaint to the Courts. If you choose this latter approach Fran Penberthy would advise you to seek qualified legal advice.
10. COOKIES and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
Make our website work as you'd expect
Improve the speed/security of the site
Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
Continuously improve our website for you
Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
Pass data to advertising networks
Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies - Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
Making contact form
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
11. franpenberthy.com may update this policy at any time.